Share the incredible journey of thirteen women who set out on a path that changed sports forever by hosting a screening of The Founders in your community.
We have partnered with Gathr Films to allow individuals like you the opportunity to host screenings in movie theaters across the country.
What You Need to Know About Becoming a Movie Captain:
- It takes about five minutes and costs nothing — simply choose your theater, date and time.
- It's a unique opportunity to bring a special event to your community and experience it with them.
- Turn your screening into an event! Consider having a discussion or Q&A after the film with the community.
Once You Sign Up to Host a Screening:
- You will receive a confirmation email from Gathr (please respond to their email!), and one from us with a custom link to your screening to share with your friends and contacts.
- A certain minimum number of tickets must be reserved (generally around 65), for your theater will "go live" or "tip." This means your event is definitely happening.
- If you don't meet the ticket quota by the deadline, the event will simply be canceled and no one's credit cards will be charged. No one will be liable for anything.
Become a Movie Captain & Host your own screening.
Hosting a screening is easy: Just pick the date, time, and theater where you want to host your screening and Gathr® will set everything up for you. All you have to do is promote your screening and get people to reserve tickets!
Click CAPTAIN IT! and sign up to become a Movie Captain for The Founders at your local movie theater.
Trying to purchase tickets to a screening near you?
- Enter your city or zip code in the map to see the screenings in your area.
- Click the dot on the map for the screening you want to attend and reserve your tickets today.
REMEMBER: With Theatrical On Demand® we can bring this powerful film wherever and whenever the demand exists. The Founders will come to your city only if enough tickets are sold in advance. This means you can’t wait till the night of the showing to get your tickets—you have to get your tickets now if you want this film to come to your town.